Monday, March 27, 2006

Feeling Depressed.....

I haven't posted for a while, because I've been feeling really down lately.
I can't take any of the herbs for menopause as I'm allergic to them, but have been using high doses of vitamins and theanine to manage the menopause.
But I guess it's the combination of the long winter this year, a couple of colds and an ear infection that have ground me down.

I've also been feeling sorry for myself, and so much want to find the woman that I was again. I just seem to have lost that spark.

So, I have decided to take St John's Wort in the hope that it will give me that extra helping hand to pull myself out of this.
I started taking it a couple of weeks ago and will keep you informed of it's efficacy.
Apparently it takes about six weeks to work it's magic!

I will try and put up a description and how to take it etc on my Natural Menopause site when I'm up to it.

Bon Courage to all those going through the same thing.....

natural menopause

No comments: