Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't Let Yourself Go

Natural Menopause

There are so many things to deal with and worry about that it's very easy to let yourself go during the peri menopause and menopause.

My excuses were,

- I'm just so tired my least important priority is what I look like.
- my self-esteem was so low that I thought, "what's the point, I'll never look good"
- I felt so depressed and low that I didn't feel like dressing up.
- I felt sad at getting older and looking at the mirror just reminded me that I was getting older.

But believe me, it is worth making that effort to look as good as you can.
It will lift your spirits and make you feel better. You will feel like doing things, going out and meeting people, all which will impact the above points and make them better.

So when you wake up in the morning, even if you are not going anywhere, put on your gladrags, put some make up on, stand straight and hold your head up high.
Have a great day!
natural menopause

No comments: